CNC Shop Supervisor
Work Location: California
Job type: Full-Time
A Fast-growing Manufacturer is looking for experienced CNC SHop Supervisors and managers to work at their Anaheim location.
Full-Time/Regular and able to work overtime.
EXPECTED WORK HOURS:
Monday - Friday
Day Shift: 5:00AM - 3:30PM
Night Shift: 3:30PM - 2:00AM
Day Shift: 5:00AM -10:30AM
Night Shift: 12:00PM - 5:00PM
- You will oversee the activities of a team of CNC MACHINISTS.
- Coordinate the daily activities of the CNC Machine Shop involved in setting up CNC Machines, tool set up, Program editing and inspection of prototype manufacturing
- Review and supervise programming and operation of production CNC machines such as CNC lathes, CNC mill and CNC Mill/Turn machines.
- Prioritize and coordinate all in house machining orders, with the ultimate goal of reducing machine set up time and increasing quality.
- Inspect production for specification conformance and machine time.
- High school Diploma or GED is required.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in a machine shop working with CNC Mill, CNC lathes and/or CNC mill-turn. Must be able to read blue prints and have training or education in Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing (GD&T).
- Must be able to use and interpret precision measuring equipment.
- Knowledge of precision production tools and equipment.
- Strong leadership qualities and 2 years experience managing schedules, workflow safety and personnel.
- Excellent leadership experience, and excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of Excel/Word/Outlook programs. College degree in a related field, with strong analytical and math skills.
- Basic programming skills is preferred.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear.
- The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, sit, and use hands and arms to handle and reach.
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 30 pounds.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.