Description Full Time, Temp-to-hire, Customer Service Representative - (Ontario, California)
Work Hours: Monday - Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Position is a full time: Temp-to-Hire with benefits after a probation period.
Job Description :
We are seeking a Customer Service Representative to assist an in inside sales team.
· Responsible for entry of daily purchase orders
· Fielding Sales Calls
· Support Sales Account Managers and providing stewardship over the daily internal sales processes
· Maintain multiple relationships with vendors, clients, and our partners
· Prefer some business experience, not required for demonstrated talent set.
· Proficient in Microsoft Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
· Familiarity with the functionality of the Internet
· Other duties as assigned
Join us and you will enjoy an excellent salary and benefits package. It is our policy to employ qualified persons without regard for race, creed, color, national origin, nationality, ancestry, age, sex, marital or domestic partnership status, sexual orientation or disability. Individuals are considered for employment, promotion, or training solely on their ability to perform the essential functions of the position. Minorities and women are encouraged to apply.
· Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
Job Requirements :
· Extensive use and knowledge of Microsoft Excel
· Ability to work on own initiative
· Highly organized and able to communicate effectively in order to determine next sales task and resolve issues
· Ability to cope with multiple projects
· Team player with a clear capability to understand of company business
· Good problem solving skills.
· Ability to work well with deadlines and constant re-prioritization
· Ability to work independently
· Ability to interact professionally with customers in person and/or on the phone
· Ability of lift and carry objects up to 25 lbs.
· Frequent sitting, standing and walking
· Valid U.S. driver’s license is a requirement and must have a positive driver’s abstract
· Must be willing to complete background checks and drug tests as required by current or future contracts