1. Policies and Procedures/ISO 9000:2000: Good knowledge of Company and Manufacture’s remanufacturing systems policies and procedures. Maintain an adequate understanding of ISO 9000 standards.
2. Soldering/ De-soldering: Examine all products for external and internal non-conformances per Company and manufacturer requirements. Solder and de-solder electronic components within manufacturers’ workmanship standard guidelines. Replace electronic components, and cosmetic parts as required by electronic technicians. (Refer to Manufacture Policy and Procedure Workmanship Standards).
3. Bulletin & Work Instruction: Maintain knowledge of duties by attending training specified by Company and manufacturer. Perform all updates as required in Technical Bulletins and information statements as required my manufacturer. Notify the department Technical Supervisor of discrepancies with the work instructions.
4. Productivity: Responsible for meeting and maintianing the daily production goals set forth by the department Technical Supervisor and or lead lab assistant. Work with the team to ensure that the products that enter into the lab that day are remanufactured.
5. Training: Assist with training new employees and cross training of current employees per manufacturen, and department Technical Supervisor requirements, and requests. Maintain personal training and knowledge of job by attending training provided by Company and or manufacturers.
6. Non Conformance & Scrap: Identify and process non-conformance and scrap products according to department policies and manufacture requirements.
7. ESD & Safety: Responsible for complying with Company and Manufacture’s ESD policies as described in QSP – 15-01. Responsible for complying with all Company's safety policies.
8. Accept Other Duties: Assist the department Technical Supervisor on additional production related tasks. Assist department Supervisor and or other remanufacturing Operations Team members on a group project. It is expected that the employee work with the Remanufacturing Operations Team in the pursuit of Continuous Improvement.
9. Clean Desk Policy: Workstation is to be kept neat and orderly and provide ample workspace.
Possess a High school diploma or equivalent. Two years experience as an electronic assembler. Good soldering and de-soldering skills, able to identify various piece part components, possess good mechanical assembly and communication skills.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions-must be able to lift 25 lbs.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.