Machinist of all Levels - Lake Forest
Work Location: California
Job type: Full-Time
Salary: 14 USD / Hourly
Looking for EDM Wire, CNC Mills, Swiss, Screw, Lathes, and Tumble Operators to work in the Irvine / Lake forest area.
· Responsibilities change depending on position. Most operators are responsible of:
· Make sure all parts ran are accurate and meet specified dimensions.
· As needed use the comparator and microscopes to accurately measure parts
· Inspect the initial part from each operation and make sure a First Article Inspection is produced.
· Count parts and fill-out the appropriate paperwork. Proceed to turn-in the finished parts to QC for shipping.
· Count parts and fill-out the appropriate paperwork.
· Proceed to turn in finished products to QC for further inspection and shipping.
· Maintain a Clean work area.
· Perform regular maintenance on machines as per machine manual.
· Other duties as assigned.
The below requirements are typical of an experienced Machine operator able to work under little to no supervision. Company is willing to train those with little experience.
· Read blueprints. Learn set-up, power setting, and off-sets.
· Knowledge of how to use calipers and gages.
· Able to measure parts to be machined by using comparators, tool maker's microscopes, dial indicators
· Applicant must have some mathematics background and the desire to learn a new trade.
· Knowledge of computers is desired.
· Creativity and the ability to work independently is a must for this position.