Work Location: California
Job type: Full-Time
Salary: 15 - 19 USD / Hourly
Perform tasks related to preventative maintenance, mechanical machine repairs, building maintenance and specific projects.
• Responsible for the mechanical maintenance activities, as well as minor electrical repairs, on all manufacturing process equipment throughout the manufacturing plant.
• Responsible for troubleshooting the production equipment throughout the plant.
•Responsible for performing adjustments and assisting the operators with problems with the different machines to improve quality and efficiency of the lines during change over.
• Responsible for monitoring the production lines and addressing any abnormal condition(s) of the machines.
• Responsible for working with equipment operators in monitoring all safety items on the machines and keeping these in optimal operating condition.
• Responsible for performing major Preventative Maintenance activities on the production lines according to the work orders generated with his/her name.
• Responsible for performing maintenance activities with co-worker.
• Responsible for communicating with production personnel regarding status of the lines.
• Will provide training and technical guidance to lower level personnel.
• Maintains records within designated logbook/CMMS, of repairs as well as parts and components consumed by the equipment.
• Independently performs all assignments with minimal to no instructions as to the general results expected.
• Responsible for ordering parts or spares with appropriate follow up as needed.
• Perform other duties and functions as dictated by the needs of the department and plant.
• Practices company safety, quality policies and procedures, actively requires conformance.
• Responsible for working with the established GMP Procedures.
Proficient knowledge and ability in electrical, pneumatic and hydraulic systems. Ability to troubleshoot mechanical and electrical issues. Strong attention to detail with high degree of accuracy and precision. Effective verbal and written communication skills. Ability to meet deadlines with limited supervision. Flexible to work any shift as needed. Must have 3+ years of experience