Work Location: California
Job type: Full-Time
Salary: 12 USD / Hourly
HIRING NOW !!! Production Assembler, Entry Level Operator and PCB inspector for an Electronic Manufacturing Company in the Anaheim Area. Apply today for immediate consideration .
- 1st shift starts at 6am
- 2nd shit: Starts at 2pm
- 3rd shift starts at 3pm
- 6 days a week
- rotating day off
- up to 12hr shifts
You can stop by the office or give us a callfor more info: 562.691.4266
The following requirements are characteristic of a production/inspection associate and may not apply for all positions.
- Perform all types of visual inspection related to printed circuit boards using magnification equipment.
- Segregate and identify circuit boards with flaws.
- Accurately complete all internal departmental documentation
- Scan and verify cores and panels
- May operate machines
- Read and interpret shop orders
- Able to enter jobs and quality information in a computer application
- Ability to read, write and communicate in English to the degree necessary to perform the job
- Understand basic arithmetic in reference to instructions
- Understanding prints and specifications.
- Ability to visually verify fine detail work.
- Ability to stand throughout the shift
- Ability to lift 30 pounds without straining
- Willingness to support various manufacturing work schedules by being available to work flexible hours