Apartment Maintenance Technician
Work Location: Anaheim CA , California 91803
Job type: Full-Time
Salary: 18 - 20 USD / Hourly
Apartment is in need of maintenance technicians to work on their vacant properties.
- Monday-Friday with potential OT.
- Pay $18-$20/DOE
- Se Habla Espanol
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Vision insurance
What you’ll do:
- General Inspection to determine maintenance needs at property
- Install new appliances and dispose of old ones
- Remove trash from property grounds
- Repair appliances and heating/cooling units as needed
- Repair plumbing
- Inspect for cleanliness, trash removal, etc.
- Inspect vacant apartments for water damage, leaks, mold/mildew, etc.
- Exterior light inspections
- Mechanical rooms, pump rooms, etc.
- Assist property managers in the management of subcontractors or perform the work normally assigned to a subcontractor based on the skill set of the employee
- Perform maintenance on apartment turnovers before move-in
- Perform preventive maintenance as assigned
- Maintain frequent communication with the property managers & corporate office throughout the day
Our ideal candidate:
Education and Experience
- Minimum of High school diploma or equivalent
- 2+ years of apartment maintenance experience
- You need to have your OWN TOOLS
- Reliable transportation.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $18.00 - $20.00 per hou