We may collect the following information:
- Contact and identifying information: Your name, email address, phone number(s) and mailing address.
- Resume and employment information: Your job history, skills, education, employment requirements, and references.
- Optional information: Any additional information you may choose to provide to aid in your job placement or related to a job opening.
We may use your contact information for the purposes as follows:
- To send you announcement about our company or our services or for recruiting purposes.
- To send you e-mail or other communications regarding updates at the Ajobstaff website, such as new job opportunities and additional listings which may be of interest to you.
- To provide customer support, to register users for events or subscriptions.
- To send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information.
- To perform survey on clients and candidates for our services improvement.
We do not disclose to third parties your personal information without your permission unless if required by law. In general, Ajobstaff uses personal information for the following necessary business functions:
- We may disclose such information to third parties if you consent to such disclosure.
- Communicate with you directly: Ajobstaff staffs may contact you to answer your questions, inform you of job postings, share best practices and to provide any other information that you may have requested.
- We may disclose such information to companies and individuals we employ to perform functions on our behalf. Examples may include hosting our Web servers, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, processing credit card payments, and providing customer service. These companies and individuals will have access to your personal information as necessary to perform their functions, but they may not share that information with any other third party.
- Transfer business ownership: If Ajobstaff or any of our subsidiaries is sold to another company, your information may be included with the sale as part of our assets.
Ajobstaff is committed to take care & protect the security of your personal information on our website. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure. We store and maintain your information in a secure server environment where appropriate physical, technical and administrative security measures are strictly adhered to. We also limit access to personally-identifiable information to only those employees who need access in order to carry out their job responsibilities.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
These Terms shall be governed by Vietnamese law. The courts of Vietnam shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute which may arise out of, under, or in connection with these Terms or the legal relationship established by them, and for those purposes irrevocably submit all disputes to the jurisdiction of the Vietnamese courts.