CNC Class A Set Up - Mills and Lathes
Work Location: California
Job type: Full-Time
Salary: 15 - 20 USD / Hourly
A growing Manufacturing company in Anaheim is expanding and looking for 20 experienced CNC set-up machinists for their Mills and Lathes Machines.
- Expected work Hours:
Monday - Friday
Day Shift: 5:00AM - 3:30PM
Night Shift: 3:30PM - 2:00AM
Day Shift: 5:00AM -10:30AM
Night Shift: 12:00PM - 5:00PM
- Set-up operators starting at $15
- Setup/Operate CNC machines such as, but not limited to: Mills, Lathes, Mill-Turn etc. in production of complex parts
- Works from drawings, sketches, or verbal instructions to produce work to close tolerances.
- Uses appropriate shop math and trig to develop proper methods, and through experience and training is able to select appropriate feeds, speeds, and tools.
- Performs complex set-ups for self and/or others
- Has thorough knowledge of use and application of inspection tools and gages to insure part conformance to drawing requirements
- Uses and interprets appropriate statistical quality data and is able to identify quality problems through use of said data
- High school Diploma or GED is required
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in a machine shop working with CNC Mill, lathes and/or mill-turn
- Must be able to read blue prints and have training or education in Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing (GD&T).
- Must be able to use and interpret precision measuring equipment.
- Basic programming skills is preferred.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear.
- The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, sit, use hands and arms to handle, feel, as well as reach.
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 30 pounds.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.