Electronic Assembler - Solder @ Brea
Work Location: California
Job type: Full-Time
Salary: 14 USD / Hourly
Seeking motivated and energetic individuals to join our success-driven Production team. As an Electronic Assembler, you will be responsible for repairing vehicle Instrument & Display (I&D) clusters (speedometers).
Candidates will need to complete an on-hands test and interview woth hirign managers
You can call our offices for immediate consideration: 562.691.4266
Hand soldering and/or de-soldering components on a PC Board • Perform mechanical and electronic assembly of products per manufacturer’s specifications and industry standards.
• Have a minimum of one-year production assembly experience in a manufacturing environment
• Ability to solder at the component level -Through Hole and Surface Mount Technologies (SMT)
• Ability to work on fine-pitch components where tight precision soldering is required.
• Ability to use basic hand tools (electric screwdriver, cutter pliers, etc.)
• Be able to work with team members and follow guidelines
• Be knowledgeable about common electronic and electro-mechanical components and be able to assist in the selection and procurement of parts and materials.
• Mechanical aptitude
• Organizational skills