Customer service / Data Entry Rep in Orange Ca
Work Location: Orange , California 92865
Job type: Full-Time
Salary: 18 - 20 USD / Hourly
Manufaturer of a laboratory and cleanroom equipment and also a distributor of scientific equipment, and analytical instrumentation seeks Full-Time Customer Service.
The customer service data entry representative is responsible for handling an array of front-facing duties, interactions and customer through phone and email, data entry, and other duties as assigned. The representative must maintain a high level of professionalisn, present the compnay in the best light possible, and be an enthusiastic problem solver with unique and innovative solutions to problems.
Mon-Fri - $18-$20/hr DOE.
- Learning our products inside and out so that you can answer questions.
- Maintain the product details on the website. Work with the purchasing team and vendors to ensure we have all the product information our customers are looking for.
- Seek and make recommendations for new products, be informed about new trends to identify future opportunities, and successfully manage technical aspects.
- Manage price strategies and bundles to optimize sales.
- Plan, schedule and communicate product updates and launches.
- Support inbound calls, email, preparing quotes based on the customer requirements.
- Coordinate web images with some editing in Photoshop.
- Implement SEO and best practices for content, image, branding, and promotion.
OTHER JOB DUTIES
- Support on the process of the orders and arrange drop ship orders with vendors.
- Traditional support requests include, but are not limited to order entry support, order status, order adjustments, delivery block management, backorder inquiries, stock checks, quotes, warranty claims, return requests, and invoice inquiries.
- Bachelor’s degree (BA or BS) and/or equivalent work experience required.
- 2-3 years in eCommerce merchandising or Ecommerce coordinator-related position.
- Knowledge of Google Analytics, Google Merchant, Google Ads.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Highly organized, detail-oriented self-starter, and efficient multi-tasker.