Supply Chain company is looking for a sales representative capable of performing the responsibilities described below.
Schedule: M-F 9 am – 5 pm
Pay rate: $12-$15
Education: HS diploma or AS degree preferred
The customer service representative serves as a direct liaison between customers, logistics, and related functional units in our organization to ensure timely and accurate processing of orders, and to maintain high customer satisfaction for supporting business growth.
- Primary contacts for assigned accounts to process order, claims, inquiry, and trouble shooting.
- Input customers’ orders into warehouse management system and follow processing status.
- Provide order confirmations and processing status to customers with required info.
- Responds to customer’s inquiries and requests. Collaborate with warehouse team and other functional units for customers’ resolution as required.
- Proactively works with logistics, warehouse, finance, and operations team to ensure customers’ orders are processed accordingly.
- Compile daily/weekly/monthly reports for internal and external parties as required.
- Assists investigate all customers’ billing dispute and collaborates with respective teams to identify the problem with resolution.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the managers.