Data Receipt Technician
Work Location: California
Job type: Full-Time
Salary: 15 USD / Hourly
The Data Receipt Technician is responsible for data receipt in accordance with approved procedures. This position requires attention to detail, good communication skills, ability to read and understand technical requirements and work with electronic data and computers.
Schedule: Monday - Friday, 8am - 5pm
Pay: $15 - $18 DOE
OT: Must be able to work overtime
A resume is required for this position. For immediate consideration submit your resume and give us a call. (562) 691.4266
Ask for Marita.
- Process incoming electronic data sent via modem, FTP, e-mail and electronic media
- Process a data package utilizing computer applications of CAM and CAD. Generate blueprints, readme text file(s) and fill out checklists. Forward all information to the appropriate parties
- Read-in and check data for validity and upload data to CAM queue
- Perform other department or company-related tasks at the direction of the department Supervisor
Must have the ability to be a self-starter . Must contribute to maintaining order and professionalism of the department. Will be held accountable for contributing to meet the departments output requirements.
- Some experience with CAM / CAD applications, FTP, modem and e-mail helpful. Beginner computer skills required, intermediate skills desired. Some knowledge of printed circuits helpful but not necessary.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, must speak, read, and write English fluently.
- Basic mathematical and reasoning ability required.
Must have very good concentration, must be able to remain focused with minor interruptions.
Job function is primarily performed sitting utilizing a computer keyboard and mouse, so technician must be in good physical condition to meet these requirements.