Product Assembly, wood work
Work Location: Anaheim, California 92801
Job type: Full-Time
Salary: 16 - 18 USD / Hourly
Cabinet Manufacturing in Anaheim / Fullerton Area is looking for production / assembly associates for their 1st and 2nd shifts.
No experience in cabinet assembly required but preffered
The ideal candidate will:
- Be able to carry at least 40lbs on his/her own
- Be reliable, responsible and dedicated to his assignment.
- Maintain perfect attendance
- Be willing to work hard towards meeting the department's daily quota.
- Have hand tool experience (Not required)
Available shift vary daily:
- 4:30am - 1:30pm; - Must have the strength to break laminated paper on boards - Extra Heavy labor
- 5:30am - 2pm -- Must be bilingual, have basic arithmetic and computer skills - Heavy labor
- Complete assembly jobs as instructed by supervisor
- Complete daily quota in a satisfactory manner
- Load boards into machine and removed them once machine is finished with them.
- Paletized finished boards
- 3:30am Shift and 4am Shift - Must have the strength to break laminated paper on boards - Extra Heavy labor
- 5:30am - Shift - Must be bilingual, have basic arithmetic and computer skills - Heavy labor
- Able to carry +40lbs on his/her own
- Able to stand on their feet the entirety of the shift
- Able to work in a fast pace environment and meet daily quotas
- Must follow all safety guidelines and protocols at all times