Shipping / Receiving Clerk with UPS & FedEx on-line computer experience.
Skills: Organized, Dependable, Interpersonal skills with the ability to maintain cooperative working relationships and work ethic.
1. Receives items by unloading vehicles using appropriate tools, accepting deliveries, unpacking boxes.
2. Verifies condition of the items received; comparing count / weight and the documents of the items, against received packing list and noting any discrepancies.
3. Received documents & item information are recorded in the company computer system receiving log.
4. Transfer received items /material by routing or delivering to the appropriate departments.
5. Prepares shipments by physical or scale count, packaging, protecting, and labeling containers through company computer processing system and generating On-line UPS, FedEx, DHL labels, etc.
Previous experience (2) years minimum.
* Must have good communication skills with employees, supervisors or managers.
* Able to speak, read, write and understand English.
* Ability to process shipping / receiving orders in a timely manner.
* Able to lift 50 lbs min. and able to stand on your feet for a long periods some times.
* Strong attention to details, highly organized, computer literate, i.e. excel, word.
* Ability to work well with others and in fast-paced high volume shipping.
Preferred requirement with Boeing shipping web-site & ASN label processing.