Warehouse / Order pulling- Fontana
Work Location: Fontana, California 92336
Job type: Full-Time
Salary: 14.00 - 15.00 USD / Hourly
- Receiving all inbound merchandise and locating proper pick location.
- Restocking order pick and flow lines to prepare warehouse for order selection.
- Ensuring placement of product in sufficient quantities to accommodate routine or special demands.
- Maintaining a high level of attention to detail by ensuring that proper attention is given to all areas including, but not limited to; balers, aisles, racking, floors, door pits, and other areas as assigned.
- Transferring merchandise from the receiving area to their stock location.
- Consolidating merchandise into picking containers as necessary.
- Using the appropriate equipment, ensure that safe and efficient movement and tracking of any inbound, outbound, and stored products within the warehouse.
- Maintaining inventory integrity by adhering to system processes at all times.
- Pulling orders according to sequencing on delivery route/run list.
- Recording amounts of materials or items received or distributed.
- Performing end of shift tasks such as; charging power equipment and verifying completed work.
- Maintaining clean, orderly workstation-returning supplies and merchandise to assigned locations.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Ability to work reliably from verbal and written instructions.
- Ability to apply general math skills.
- Ability to work well with other