Conversion Machine Operator in Huntington Beach CA 3rd shift
Work Location: Huntington Beach , California 92647
Job type: Full-Time
Salary: 20 - 21 USD / Hourly
11pm-7:30am OFF Fri/Sat - 2 postions
11pm-7:30am OFF Sun/Mon - 2 positions
Performs semiskilled work operating a variety of equipment and operations to include packaging of roll material from winder. Operating equipment controls for loading/unloading rolls safely for packing and winding/rewinding of finished product. Preparing samples of finished product and printing and labeling material to be sent to customer.
1. Perform the duty of packaging rolls as it is produced on the machine per work order instructions.
2. Must be able to perform some lifting (<50 lbs.).
3. Obtains material for processing from inventory bins. Advises supervisor if damaged, defective, or
missing material is found.
4. Performs machine set-ups according to standard procedures or work order plans provided by supervisor.
5. Checks operating controls and safety stops on equipment prior to operating equipment.
6. Must have legible handwriting skills.
7. Maintains a clean and safe working environment in line with company policies.
8. Reviews work order / drawings and resolves conflicts.
9. Produces and packs product manufactured per work order instructions during shift.
10. Must be able to understand and carry out routine oral and written instructions.
11. Must be able to maintain effective working relationships with other employees.
12. Must maintain Airtech lift cart certification.
13. Notifies supervisor or manager of any potential safety hazards.
EDUCATIONAL BACKGROUND AND WORK EXPERIENCE:
1. High school diploma or equivalent work experience.