Work Location: Orange , California 92865
Job type: Full-Time
Salary: 20 - 22 USD / Hourly
Manufacturer of a labortory and cleanroom equipment and also a distributorof scientific equipment and analytical instrumentation located in Orange Ca seeks a full time e-commerce coordinator .
• Full-time Position.
• Monday – Friday 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM.
- Learning our products inside and out so that you can answer questions.
- Support inbound calls, email, preparing quotes based on the customer requirements.
- Maintain the product details on the website. Work with the purchasing team and vendors to ensure we have all the product information our customers are looking for.
- Seek and make recommendations for new products, be informed about new trends to identify future opportunities, and successfully manage technical aspects.
- Manage price strategies and bundles to optimize sales.
- Plan, schedule and communicate product updates and launches.
- Coordinate web images with some editing in Photoshop.
- Implement SEO and best practices for content, image, branding, and promotion.
Other Job Duties:
- Support on the process of the orders and arrange drop ship orders with vendors.
- Traditional support requests include, but are not limited to order entry support, order status, order adjustments, delivery block management, backorder inquiries, stock checks, quotes, warranty claims, return requests, and invoice inquiries.
- Bachelor’s degree (BA or BS) and/or equivalent work experience required.
- 2-3 years in eCommerce merchandising or Ecommerce coordinator-related position.
- Knowledge of Google Analytics, Google Merchant, Google Ads.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Highly organized, detail-oriented self-starter, and efficient multi-tasker.