Work Location: Santa Ana , California 92704
Job type: Full-Time
Salary: 16 - 17 USD / Hourly
Electronics Manufacturing Compnay in Santa Ana CA is Looking for a machine operator who is reliable and responsible.
NO EXPERIENCE NECESSARY, WILLING TO TRAIN FOR THE RIGHT CANDIDATE.
Bilingual - Vietnamese preferred.
1st shift - 5:30AM - 2PM
2nd shift- 3PM - 11:30PM
- Follow safety and ESD (electro-static discharge) practices according to VM Services policies and procedures.
- Setup and operate programmable screen printers, gluing machine, SMT placement machine and reflow oven.
- Handle chemicals in operation and preventive maintenance of the above machines according to established procedures.
- Record activities in operation log.
- SMT equipment operators for machines including, but not limited to DEK, Fuji, CP, Universal, Heller and wave solder.
- Perform any other machine operation assignments and projects as may be assigned.
· Ability to Handplace small components
· Ability to read/understand work instruction & blue prints
· Must be team player and willing to perform numerous under limited supervision.
· Minimum two years experience in SMT screen printer and pick and place machine operation.
· High school education preferred.
· Ability to read and understand procedure document and work instructions.
· Basic computer skills.
· Knowledge of IPC-610 and surface mount components.
· Basic writing and math skills.
· Good communication skills.
Jobs You May Be Interested
- QC, In-process Quality Control. California
- Full Time Uninterrupted Power Supply Electronics Technician - (Orange, CA) California
- Electronics Test Technician California
- Hand Solder, Touchup/Rework Assembler California
- Warehouse Processing Manager California
- QA INSPECTOR (Receiving Inspector) California