QC, In-process Quality Control.
Work Location: SANTA ANA, California 92706
Job type: Full-Time
Salary: 20 - 22 USD / Hourly
Welll established contract manufacturer is looking for an Electroniv Assembly Inspector to work int its final PCBA assembly area.
Inspecting Electronic PCB for In-process, and Final Quality Control base on IPC610, adn IPC-01 Stand.
- Inspect to assembly instructions, drawings and bills of materials
- Recognize electronic / electromechanical components in an SMT/T-hole environment.
- Do receiving and final inspection of finished products.
- Read guidelines, blueprints.
- Take measurements
- Familiarity with IPC-610 workmanship standards, inspecting Class 2 & 3 PCBAs
- Know how to read and interpret the guidelines described in company's inspection documentation.
- Be familiar with MRB procedure.
- Be able to identify parts and recognize their individual properties, values, etc.
- Profecient in inspection methods and techniques
- Ability to use integrated manufacturing software to lookup parts information and input data.
- Proficient in the use of different test and measurement devices.
- Ability to do receiving inspection and/or use AOI machine a PLUS
- detail oriented and oorganized.
- Team player
- flexible and ok to work in fast pace environment