Electronic Assembler - Orange
Work Location: California
Job type: Full-Time
Salary: 13 - 14 USD / Hourly
International Power supply manufacturer looking for electro-mechanical assemblers with experience in PCBs to fill their immediate openings.
The ideal candidate will have +1yr of experience in computer board assembly, knows how to read blueprints and has an understanding of power supply.
Shift: Mon-Fri; 7am - 3:30pm
OT: daily until 5pm, also Saturdays.
Pay: $13 - $14.50 DOE
For immediate consideration, please give us a call or stop by our office:
2708 Westminster Ave, Ste 210, Santa Ana, CA 92706
· Prepares work to be accomplished by studying assembly instructions, blueprint specifications, and parts lists; gathering parts, subassemblies, tools, and materials.
· Positions parts and subassemblies by using templates or reading measurements.
· Perform a wide variety of electronic and electro-mechanical assembly operations on assemblies and sub-assemblies.
· Follows methods and sequence of operations in performing wiring, component installation, hand soldering, and cable harnessing on assembly units.
· Makes setups and adjustments holding tolerances to blueprints specifications.
· Has substantial understanding of the job and requires considerable judgment and initiative.
· Understands implications of work and make recommendations for solutions
· Determines methods and procedures on new assignments
· Normally receives little instruction on daily work, general instructions on newly introduced assignments.
· Requires at least 1 year of experience of electro-mechanical assembly
· Must be able to read blueprints
· Experienced on the use of wire cutters, wire stripper, crimping tools,
· Experienced with wires, wiring and harnessing assembly
· Knowledge in IPC610 and clean manufacturing a Plus
· Knowledge on Power Supplies a Plus
· Solder and de-solder, Rework a PLUS